WTB: Rotisserie shaft w/handle

DaveW

TVWBB Wizard
For a Genny Silver/Gold C. Would also fit Genny's 1-5, 1000-5000 and probably even Spirit 300's.

I have the mount and the motor, just looking for a spit (unless you are willing to sell the entire kit for a ridiculous price.)

For a Genny Silver/Gold C. Would also fit Genny's 1-5, 1000-5000 and probably even Spirit 300's
My buddy went to Home Depot and bought a long Hilti anchor bolt, ground the end down that went in the motor, it works pretty dang good. He holds the meat in place with large washers that he slit into and bent, and put a nut on both sides of the washer. It works out well, because he can dial his cook right exactly where he wants it on the BBQ. He only spent $9 maybe $10 with tax total. It's not pretty, but it works. (imho, works better than the real deal)

They're pretty long, I think I've seen 6 footers. My buddy bought a 4 foot one, and cut it down

Thanks guys. I'm not too mechanically inclined, so the Hilti option is out. Thanks for the pointer to onegrill, I'll have to heck and see if they will sell me just a spit. I already have the mount bracket and the motor.

Was kind of hoping that someone one just had a spit laying around and wanted to get rid of it, or trade it away.

Back