Genesis 300 Series Cabinet Color

KevinG

TVWBB Member
I've been searching for the answer to this, but haven't found it yet so here we go...

My newly acquired Genny S-310 became an S-320 last weekend. Everything is in great shape but the lower cabinet has some paint starting to bubble on the outside "side panel". Being a stones throw from Narragansett Bay, I'd like to get ahead of this. Has anyone found spray paint that's a close match to the "Weber cabinet gray" from '07/'08?

Hopefully someone will have an answer here. I am looking for the same thing. I went to a local Ace Hardware and brought every can of grey they had over to the newer grills and couldn't find a match.

I wonder if a paint store or big box could color match if you took the panel in. BTW, if it's bubbling already, you might want to do more than paint it. I have one in my driveway that has the same issue. I sanded the bubbles to expose the rust, then used a rust converter called Ospho on it. After that dried, I hit it with e layers of Rustoleum clear coat for now. Time will tell on whether that helps or not.

Back