Thread: BBQGURU CYBERQ Cloud

BBQGURU CYBERQ Cloud

Has anyone out there tried out the CyberQ Cloud? If so, I be interested in your feedback.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

I have one. So far it is working great. I love being able to monitor or change settings on my WSM with the wifi feature whether I'm close by or at the food store miles away.

Jim
    WSM 18.5 WSM 22.5 Weber Spirit E-210, BBQ Guru CyberQ Cloud, HeaterMeter(on injured reserve)

We have two and they work great. You have to choose which one to look at. Both cannot be viewed at the same time. Switching between the two is easy
    WSM 18 ,Weber Performer
    Mak 2 Star General

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim P. View Post
    I love being able to monitor or change settings on my WSM with the wifi feature whether I'm close by or at the food store miles away.

Jim
    That's one of the reasons I'm interested in upgrading. Then the more I thought about it I realized there aren't a lot of WiFi hot spots in town unless I'm at the mall or one of the many coffee shops around town. I guess they'll work when running on LTE or 4G, just chew into my data a little bit. I'll decide here pretty soon.
    Last edited by Cliff Bartlett; 07-17-2017 at 12:00 PM.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

I have unlimited data so I haven't even thought about that before. The only way I have monitored the CyberQ is using wireless data when away from home. I have never noticed any high data usage. The monitoring of your cook is done using a website on your browser. If you don't want to be using up your data, close your browser or turn your data off temporarily.

Jim
    WSM 18.5 WSM 22.5 Weber Spirit E-210, BBQ Guru CyberQ Cloud, HeaterMeter(on injured reserve)

Thanks Jim. Good to know. Think I'm going to pull the plug.

First good review I have seen on youtube for the Cyberq Cloud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9IoyTBUhjE

Jim

Thanks Jim... I saw this yesterday. I'd seen Steve's review on the older version of the CyberQ and really enjoyed it. I'd recently sent him a note asking if he was planning to do a product review on the new CyberQ Cloud. Looks like he was!

TVWBB Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bloomfield View Post
    We have two and they work great. You have to choose which one to look at. Both cannot be viewed at the same time. Switching between the two is easy
    I would think if you make a copy of the executable file and renamed one of the program/icons to #2 you could run two instances of the same program and just ALT-TAB to switch back and forth between them.
    Bill: WSM 22.5 BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 : Maverick ET-733 : BHG Gas Grill: His & Hers John Deere Lawn Tractors