Performer Platinum

Just picked up a Craigslist find. (finally had good timing) I will post a pick tomorrow.

Performer platinum green in color, barely used (owner said maybe 6 times) weber cover, new never used weber pizza oven setup. $225.00 all in. The old owner was switching to a pellet system smoker.

I had just ordered a new one touch premium this morning in green from Cabellas and this popped up.. Will return the premium kettle to Cabbelas when it gets to the store. Never planned on a performer or a platinum for that matter but sometimes luck finds you. Grate needs a little cleaning but I will probably buy the grate with the middle that pops out, Missed a charcoal grill since going to a big genesis a few years ago, now I have the best of both worlds.

That's a good deal Anthony. You will love your Performer, it was the first Weber I bought.

Congrats Anthony!! If you have the space, a Performer definitely is the way to go. Would definitely be interested in seeing pics of the Weber Pizza setup as well.

Very cool! Sometimes the right folks get the sweet end of the lollipop. (Tip of the hat to "Some Like it Hot!")
I've had the GBS grate for a few years now and rarely use the inserts, I'm going to pick up a standard size SS hinged grate one of these days.
There's always something to "improve" when thinking about cooking projects!

Back