3 of Steven Raichlen's books on Amazon for $1.13 each Kindle Edition

I've got the first two books listed in paperback. They've seen a lot of use, pages are falling out, marinade drips on the pages...heck one of these days I'll BBQ the book, probably taste good

I have the kindle app but can't seem to purchase these books. Any help would be great.

I have the kindle app but can't seem to purchase these books. Any help would be great.
Not sure what the problem might be.
I just clicked on the Kindle edition of one of them, and it offered for me to buy it with one click at $1.13.
Sorry that I can't help.

Bruno, have you tried going to Amazon on your browser and purchasing them that way? If ayou click on the "Amazon shopping" button at the top of this page and type steven raichlin in the search box you may be able to get them that way.

Bruno, have you tried going to Amazon on your browser and purchasing them that way? If ayou click on the "Amazon shopping" button at the top of this page and type steven raichlin in the search box you may be able to get them that way.

That worked thanks!

Thanks for the information - I added all three to my tablet (to balance out all the sci-fi that's on there).

Back