q120 or 1200 used prices

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
What would be a decent price used or new ? I really want or need a smaller q than my q220. But it seems if and when they show up on cl they are priced rather high so I'm wondering if I'm looking for a price that just isn't going to happen. Thanks,

My area on Craigslist they seem to be mostly around $100, my Q220 was less than most of the 100 series so I went with that size for the rv.

I was seeing them more in the spring than I have lately. Not sure why. But, I typically see them in the $50-$100 range on craigslist. However, if you are not in a rush and keep a close eye on CL, you will probably find a good one for about $25 with just a good cleaning required.

I just picked up a one year old Q1200 today. It was maybe used ten times if that. It came with a portable rolling cart, spatula and grill brush (new) and even a new 1lb canister of propane. Still had the original box and owners manual as well. All for $50.00. Some minor cleaning and it will look brand new.

I bought mine new and never looked back. My brother in law loved mine so much when we went camping/the park/the beach he found one on CL for $25 for himself.

If you create an account on CL you can create searches and have an email sent to you when a result if found.
Example: search "Weber" in sports and household appliances, $0-$100. I'm not in the market for a Weber, but it's fun to see some of the older Performers or Kettles coming up for cheap.

Yea, I missed a red q1200 a week or so ago. Should have chased it but by then it would be a 150.00 q instead of a 100.00 q. I'm just gonna hang till I find one around 50.00 or so.

That is my creedo George. If you miss out on a deal or feel like you might not see a better deal. You will. There are adds popping up all the time and being patient could save you a bundle.

Yea, but I'm wearing thin as I have been looking for a loooong time. Around these parts folks think everything is worth top dollar. Drives me nuts watching them for months on end with the same price or a slight drop but just gonna hang with it no matter what.

Back