Price check on a used E-330 Copper Genesis grill

AndreD

Hello! Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Being a new home owner, I am in the market for a grill of my own. I came across a listing in my area for a E-330 Genesis Copper grill. This grill comes with the extra burner on the side. He said he purchased it last September and is barely used. I have yet to see it in person but I plan to do so this weekend. Test it out, heat check, etc.

album of the grill - http://imgur.com/a/FBotF

He is asking for $500. I am trying to negotiate the price but do you think $500 is reasonable? Maybe I can knock it down to $450 but I just don't want to get ripped off haha.

Thanks!

edit: heh, did not see an e-330 thread below mine

Last edited:
Well it does not have SS grates or flavorizers so $500 is kind of up to you. Me? I would not pay it, but, than, I am not enamored with that Genesis style and model. I prefer the older ones with crossways burners

This was an $800 grill when new (although it was $700 on clearance towards the end).

As quite a few of us here prefer the older models, you may not get a lot of feedback. $450 would better, but if I was in the market, I could see paying $500 for this.

Carl, if I was selling something for $500 and a buyer offered me half of my asking price, I would not even bother to respond.

I wouldn't even look at that grill in the metro bay area California. I see these models going under 300 for desperate sellers. I saw a stainless model the other day for 100.

If you don't plan on keeping covered out of weather then go for older models. Older ones handle weather better due to open cart and also easier to find good deals.

I typically sell my refreshed 330s for around 350.that is thoroughly gone over, all parts that are questionable replaced, and deep cleaned. The price seems a bit high imo

A little dirt for a 90% discount. I'll take it. Burners probably just need to be cleaned. New burners and it's still a 75% credit.

Back