Where to find a 14.5 inch clay saucer for my restored 18 WSM

T Um

I recently purchased a pre 2008 WSM for $40 without a water pan. It was in somewhat rough condition but I cleaned it up pretty good. I don't want to put in a lot of money into the project as I already have a 14.5 that I use a lot but want to get into briskets. Btw, I love my Dremel!!!

So far I went to lowes and tried the 15 inch and it was too big. My Home Depot had a 14 inch which was too small. I went to ace hardware since I saw that they had it online but in a six pack. They only had a 8 inch. Would love to get a brinkman charcoal holder but those aren't available. Any ideas on where I can get any decent replacement? Maybe a pizza stone? It's not like I live in middle of no where. In so cal and I'm willing to travel. Thanks in advance.

T, have you tried Academy Sports? There *may* be a few of those old Brinkmann pans left in stock. I got mine for $5.00.

Wished I'd bought two when I had the chance.

T, have you tried Academy Sports? There *may* be a few of those old Brinkmann pans left in stock. I got mine for $5.00.

Wished I'd bought two when I had the chance.

No academy sports in so cal. However I'm seeing used brinkmanship smokers for $20 so I'm going to offer like $10 for the charcoal pan. And I'm thinking I'll get like a 12 inch clay saucer inside the pan.

Back