DIY Weber grill cart BBQ station (link)

Great job indeed ! maybe a little heavy, personnly I would have used slimmer wood.
But I love the final result.
Thanks for sharing !

I would upgrade the wheels, for the scale of the table (Carriage) I think the wheels are disproportionate. But, I went with 16" when I did mine, over achiever? Maybe but, my back is much happier!

As far as I can tell, the bowl is just sitting directly on the wood top. I'm not liking that at all! I think it needs an air gap along with some way to mount the bowl to the cart away from the wood, and yeah, the thickness of wood is way overkill and it could really use some more sturdy wheels.

Of course, it's better than the one I built...(I've never built one)

Any lengths of the cuts? width? heigth?

From the description section. She posted the cut list.

8 @ 32 x 2 x 4 inches - legs, nailed or glued together
5 @ 40 x 2 x 6 inches - table top pieces
5 @ 27 1/2 x 2 x 4 inches - top is screwed to these pieces
2 @ 27 x 2 x 4 inches
5 @ 27 x fence boards - bottom shelf

Where did you see this at?

If you play the video embedded in the article, there should be a small "YouTube" logo on the bottom right of the player. click it and it takes you to the original video on YouTube and you can see her description section above the comments.

Last edited:
If you play the video embedded in the article, there should be a small "YouTube" logo on the bottom right of the player. click it and it takes you to the original video on YouTube and you can see her description section above the comments.

Thxs.. I see that now..

Back