TVWBB All-Star
My first corned beef

Fire in the hole

Brisket on

Couple hours in

Four hours in

After 9 hours

Ready to sammie up

Looks pretty fine from here! Can you pass me a couple slices of rye, and some mustard, too! :)

Is that a store-bought corned beef, or did you cure it yourself. Whatever it is, I'd make it disappear like a Vegas magic act! :)

R

Man that looks delicious and I second what Rich G said about rye bread and mustard.

Corned beef from the kettle or WSM is great stuff. The wonderfull smell while smoking almost always brings
neighbors over to try some. Yours looks great!

Thanks!! It was actually the best corn beef that I have ever made and the first one I ever made on the smoker. No more boiling or baking corn beef's anymore

Really great job i have few CB in my freezer ill try lol Hey you didnt say what temperature you set in WSM or wood used if any and last what temperature after 9 hrs was the meat? and did you used any season.How long did you rest? Please tell us lol
jerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great job i have few CB in my freezer ill try lol Hey you didnt say what temperature you set in WSM or wood used if any and last what temperature after 9 hrs was the meat? and did you used any season.How long did you rest? Please tell us lol
jerry
Wsm nailed at 225. Two chunks of pecan. No seasoning no rub no Brine i pulled at 200 rest 30 minutes.

Sounds like a great Sunday afternoon feed! How long did it take? I understand your pull "at temp" but, a time frame will let me know that I'd better got up early or I can sleep in a bit.

Looks fantastic. I might have gone just a tad longer on the cook, but it certainly looks very good

Sounds like a great Sunday afternoon feed! How long did it take? I understand your pull "at temp" but, a time frame will let me know that I'd better got up early or I can sleep in a bit.
About 9 hrs.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks fantastic. I might have gone just a tad longer on the cook, but it certainly looks very good
How long would you have gone? And why? I'm always learning thanks

OK, I'll fire off one soon! 10-12 hours? Sounds just fine, dial in the fire, have a quiet day of watching smoke and listening to some music.

Close to 10 hours. Nothing more relaxing than watching the smoke coming off the smoker and some music in the background. My wife thinks I'm nuts

Back