Traveling from Belgium to Florida this August!

Floris Vande Walle

TVWBB Member
Hello guys,

It's been a while since I posted anything. Been reading a lot and made some delicious cooks on my Weber kettle.

I had a dream to visit the USA, and finaly, my girlfriend and I decided. We'll be visiting Florida this august!

I was wondering if people could tell me some tips, restaurants, activities,... We are in the USA from 14 august till 22 august.

Anyone from Florida? I'd love to meet someone, altough we are low on budget.
We will rent a room in Miami.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Floris

Floris, I am not from Florida but I am glad you are visiting the sunshine state. So to help the others who live there where will you be flying into?, what city will you visiting?
Enjoy your visit many happy memories.

Floris, I am not from Florida but I am glad you are visiting the sunshine state. So to help the others who live there where will you be flying into?, what city will you visiting?
Enjoy your visit many happy memories.

We will fly towards Miami airport. We'll visit Key West and the Everglades for sure, but what's up next, has not been decided yet.

I'm glad to hear that you're coming to visit The Sunshine State!! I've lived here nearly my entire life (except a few years when I lived up north). But, I've only been to that part of the state a couple of times. And they were both when I was waaaaaaay younger. Wish I had some recommendations for specific places to eat, but since I don't know that part of the state I'm of no help. Bob is right about the shrimp, and I am a huge fan of Mahi Mahi. And you have to try fried gator tail at least once. It's a personal favorite of mine.

Back