Posted here because it's not a weber- scores a free lynx professional series 36"

Chris in NY

TVWBB Member
Was a take away from a customer that purchased a new Genesis LX and I saw it in the back of the delivery truck. It's in really clean shape and needs very little and I'm stoked. Warming rack is crap, knobs have a little corrosion, burners can use a good cleaning and I have to mess around with the ignitor spacing since they seem to struggle a bit to ignite although they are glowing. Also needs one new briquette holder. All in all, for about 200 bucks it should be perfect. This is an interesting grill, id imagine it will have very nice heat distribution with the 60 or so ceramic bricks and massive cast brass burners. Just when I was beginning to regret selling the immaculate s470 summit I took in, the big man one upped himself. Pics when I can find a better way to upload

If you like the Lynx, have you seen the grill that looks like an Airstream trailer? It's kind of cool looking too.......

I havent seen that. I like this lynx as it's built like a brick poo house but in all honesty I just love my performers so much more. I did a couple cooks on an older summit platinum I picked up and each time the meat was cooked to perfection but even my wife was like... "charcoal just tastes so much better"

If she says that, then I know it's more than a subtle difference as she is always begging me to spend more time inside the house

Snap! That's something like a $6000 US grill as a cart model. All 304SS .... What a score!

Back