Weber clearance at Target starting up again.

As in the past, Target clearance pricing varies from region to region and even from store to store in the same region. Also should note that each store has to mark down / process the clearance items individually in the store. What this means is that Corporate might have sent down a new clearance price for that store (and Brickseek will reflect that price), BUT, items won't ring up at that price unless markdown has been processed in store.

Nice of you to set this up Dave.
Looks like there's nothing marked down in my area yet, and their charcoal isn't available here, at Target that is.

Nice of you to set this up Dave.
Looks like there's nothing marked down in my area yet, and their charcoal isn't available here, at Target that is.

You're welcome Bob. It actually helps me to have all the links in one place to make it easier to check from my phone ;)

I would say that markdowns should start soon in your area, but with Target, I just don't know anymore. This stuff used to not start until late July or August, when back to school stuff started to hit the shelves. WRT charcoal, really ? They don't have any in your area? How "near" St. Louis are you ?

Target had the one touch gold 22" for 74.99 the other day when I was there. AFAIK, wholesale cost is generally about 110 so that is insane. If I didn't already have a couple of performers, a couple 18 inchers and a dozen gassers here if be all over it

This is great! Thank you! I have a feeling just after the 4th of July Weber Charcoal will be going on sale locally...now I can check quickly.

Thanks again!

Thanks DaveW !!! I stopped by my local Target today and items aren't on "sale" here, but on sale according to brickseek a few miles away. I'm headed that way tomorrow so off I go!

Yea, my target had little and not much of a sale. I have never figured out why target gets rid of their grilling stuff at the beginning of summer.

Those links are really handy! One target near me has 18's for $24 and another has Premium 22's for $75.

No charcoal on clearance as of yet.

they had a handful of things by me. I was in a rush and didn't have time to really check out everything, some didn't look discounted (chimney, covers) and some they only had the floor model.

I picked up a rake for $7 and 2 packs of starter cubes to try at $2 a piece.

Also, although I didn't pick it up, they did have a Blackstone on clearance as well for $99. I didn't see how much the original price was on that.

Also, although I didn't pick it up, they did have a Blackstone on clearance as well for $99. I didn't see how much the original price was on that.

Which Blackstone ? 28" or 36" inch griddle ? The Pizza oven ? Or some other grill thing ?

Bump so this thread is easier to find.
The first time I checked none of my local Target stores showed up as having Weber charcoal, guess it was a glitch.
Since then several do, many with about 30 bags, but all still at $20.
I think Thursdays are mark down days for lawn and garden, maybe this week......

thx for posting this thread...I kept checking for the Weber briquettes to go lower in price so that I didn't have to travel far to get them. This morning they place it at 5.98 their 20lbs bag and I left immediately and bought a bunch of bags! This sale had been going on for about a week on other Targets but they were far from me....about 20 miles....so...I just kept coming back to this thread and bang!

Thanks for posting this. Picked up 6 bags of Weber charcoal for $5.98 a bag. Had seven left and if they are still there next week, will pick those up as well.

Heads up! Clearance time is starting again.

I am ready to pickup some new stuff for my first weber grill (restoring it!)
Going for some tank covers, grill covers, cleaners and smoker tube.

No better time than clearance. :)

Heads up! Clearance time is starting again.

I am ready to pickup some new stuff for my first weber grill (restoring it!)
Going for some tank covers, grill covers, cleaners and smoker tube.

No better time than clearance. :)

Bumping this up cause it's still going ! Grabbed 2 JJs at $17.98, 8 21inch grill brushes at $2.98, 5 tank covers at $2.98, 9 boxes of starter cubes at $1.98 and 5 22inch flip up grates at $5.98 each.

Anyone know if the Spirit 300 grill covers would fit a Silver B and/or Genesis 1000?

Back