Help

Corey Elks

TVWBB All-Star
I thought the virtual weber bullet had a mobile friendly website? Not the forum section but the actual website If it does I cannot find it any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Thanks for your reply!! I dont see it. Im using a i phone. Last thing i see on page i can click is "contact us"

Corey,
On my phone and computer the default box is just to the left of Contact Us, my phone is an android though.

Corey... I use an IPhone and it's as Bob says. To the left of the contact us is a drop down box showing default styles. Use the drop down arrow to select what you want, either default styles or mobile styles. You're probably viewing mobile styles. Change to default styles.

This is what my screen looks like you can see in the bottom right is where it says contact us I do not see a drop-down menu. Maybe I am blind

OK Corey. You're looking at the Virtual Weber Bullet. Go to the ribbon at the top and click Forums. Once you're back to Forums, scroll to the bottom and look for default style just to the left of contact us. Make sure you can see default style and not mobile style. If you're on mobile style change that to default style and you should see things as you would on your laptop or other viewing devices.

Thank you for the reply!! Actually I was wondering about the virtual Weber bullet being mobile friendly not the virtual weber bulletin board.

- - - Updated - - -

Please see my first post

Ah, Ok I think I gotcha. You're trying to go mobile from the home page. Seems to me you should just log in and go to the forums and then change your default style?
Or am I way off base?
I rarely go mobile but when I do on an android it works ok.:)

Tim

Lol. No what im wanting to do is look at and use the homepage for recipes tips and tricks and just general reading. Mainly for recipes. There might not be a mobile version for the homepage website.

Lol. No what im wanting to do is look at and use the homepage for recipes tips and tricks and just general reading. Mainly for recipes. There might not be a mobile version for the homepage website.

OK Corey... Let me take one more shot at this. I am also an IPhone user. Anything I access on my Laptop or desktop computer, I can access on my IPhone when I'm in town, out in my pasture or wherever. You mention you're interested in recipe tips. The Weber Virtual Bullet is loaded with recipes. Here is a random selection i made using my IPhone concerning Beef Brisket.

It's loaded with general reading info as well. Again a random selection.

If you jump over to the Forum there are threads there with hundreds, probably thousands of recipes from member donations over the years and many other threads of interest. Again available either default style or mobile style. Good luck to you and hang with it.

Last edited:
Yes!!!!! That is exactly what I want however I am only able to get the computer version of that on my phone and not the mobile version

I don't know Corey, i was going to ask you if you were logged in, but if you weren't I don't think you'd be able to post these comments. Assuming there's no problem with your log in, you should be able to do as Tim mentioned, switch to Forums, scroll to bottom and toggle to either default style or mobile style. Hold on and wait for Chris to advise is all I can recommend at this point. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hi Corey,

Sorry, I'm just seeing this. Could have saved lots of back and forth had I seen it earlier.

Unfortunately there is no mobile version of The Virtual Weber Bullet website. For now, it's better viewed on a desktop browser or on a tablet.

However, I am in the early stages of creating one. It's going to take a lot of effort because each article has to be migrated manually to the new platform. It's going to take a while...and thank you in advance for your patience.

Back