Weber Q 320

JRicks

TVWBB Member
$45.00, is that a good price for one even if I need to replace the grates? I have not even looked at it yet, but thinking it is going to be mine tonight. Input please? Is the 320 a reputable model?

For $45 dollars I would take a chance on it. I've had the Q320 since 2010 and haven't had many issues with it. I keep it outside year-round here in the Pittsburgh, PA area, including uncovered for the last year. I did have rusting issues with the original grates, but Weber sent me new ones at no charge. New grates are selling for about $80 dollars on Weber's on-line store.

Well it was a craigslist find and the seller sold it as I was going to see it. I wasn't too thrilled with that. 😠

That is the problem with CL. I have had that happen to me as well. I also sell on CL and have had people me offer me more than asking when they called about an item I had already set up a deal with someone else....I declined the offer as I cannot do that to someone once I make a deal.

I think it would have been a good deal as long as the burner and igniter were in good shape. Even with a new cooking grate, you are still way ahead of what a new one would cost. I got a Q300 with stand about two months ago for $20. I cleaned it up, painted the lid with Rustoleum Ultra High Heat (1200 degree) paint and sold it for $120. It was very dirty when I got it, but I didn't have to invest in any new parts. Just a big clean up job.

Back