Another post....lol

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Hopefully we are not getting annoying...lol

So we finally went to this butcher shop that many have recommended in our area. Maybe 30 minutes away.

http://www.hottingerfamilymeats.com

Such a great selection and great service. only picked up this slab of beef back ribs. They were vacuum sealed with their inhouse marinade. We just added some pepper on top.

Smoked at 275 until tender. Took us 3 hours. Used the Primo Grill for this cook with lump charcoal only.

Thanks for putting up with our post.

Tony and Maribel

Looking good, Tony! I don't think you can annoy anyone around here with the great grub you've been posting up! Keep 'em coming!

R

Great looking cook, Tony.

Oh... Be very careful of those freezer cases... They've been known to somehow fill one's baskets full of goodness... Especially the sausages...

It's so good to see you here Tony, I don't get out much (aka social media) I miss ya man!

Great looking cook, Tony.

Oh... Be very careful of those freezer cases... They've been known to somehow fill one's baskets full of goodness... Especially the sausages...

I wa tempted to get more stuff. I did see the freezer case and saw lots of delicious items.

Man oh man!!! You've been turning out some great looking food!!! These are no exception!! I just have two questions: 1) I've never had beef ribs. What do they taste like? and, 2) Do you guys want a roommate? :cool:

Those ribs look outstanding Tony. Can't speak for others but Barb and I always love seeing your treads, so keep them coming.

Tony that's a great slab of beef ribs and it looks so delicious. Great to see you and Maribel posting again, enjoy all your cooks.

Back