Anyone in Vegas Area Looking for a Red Head to Rehab?

LarryR

TVWBB Diamond Member
Unfortunately I think the time has come to get rid of my circa 2002(?) Genesis. Been holding on to her for sentimental reasons, rehabbed her twice but now she just sits in the corner watching the other grills get the action. I don't have the time to do another rehab and even if I did I'm not sure I'd use her. Would really like to see her go to someone who will rehab her again and use her, don't want to list her on CL, rather her go to a fellow VWBB person who will appreciate her.

My father gave me the grill and unfortunately we're no longer in contact, she cooked burgers for countless kids birthday parties, grilled my first turkey on her, she's made more skinless chicken thighs than you can imagine and she deserves more than sitting on my patio watching life pass her by.

If anyone in Vegas or near by has any interest let me know.

Hey, how you doing ? Sadly I'm not close enough. Now if you are making a road trip ?
Hey George, doing well, Vegas has treated us well and we're really enjoying it here in-spite of the 118 degree day we had this week. Luckily we're cooling down, 112 today! No road trips to the Valley, at least any where I'll be tying a grill to the top of my car.

All, forgot to mention the grill is free, just want to make sure it goes to a good home, and to someone who will rehab her and use her, not turn around and sell her. If the new owner would like to invite me over for a hot dog cooked on her and a beer that would be a bonus!

Last edited:
Larry I've been looking for a red head for a playmate for my greenie 1000LX. I bought this one new in 1999 and have rehabbed it twice and moved it to a 3000 frame the last time I did it.
My only problem is it's 250 miles one way so that would be 500 miles in one day, one long day. It would get a good home here, I keep all my grills covered and in top shape.
If you don't find someone a little closer I may just do it.
Used to live in Bullhead 120, smog from Vegas and 50 mph winds, got to say I don't miss it.

100_0164_zps4qtbcatd.jpg

Larry, Barb and I are thinking of going to see some friends in Laughlin and spending a couple of nights. You're about 1 1/2 hours away. We could run out in the morning and pick it up and be back in the afternoon to be with our friends.
I'll let you know shortly how this works out.

Translation, I have to clear it with Barb first. :p

I ain't no fool. If I said honey I'm going to run over to Las Vegas to pick up a grill I know the response would be "I don't think so". But by planning a little get away to Laughlin for a couple of nights which is within striking distance of Vegas it worked, plus I don't have to do a 500 mile one day round trip.;)

Back