hello from the jersey shore

MikeBass

hi to all. i got into restoring webers and just found out that there are more people who do it as well. hope i can learn a thing or two. i am also in a really lucky spot where webers tend to get trashed and replaced often. i'm always on the lookout for a new project. i am switching to a summit built in next year that i am currently slowly restoring. my main grill that is still one of my favorites of all time is a 2001 genesis gold b. imho it's one of the best they ever made.
cheers

Last edited:
What exit? LOL!

Greetings! Lots of good people and advice on this site.

I was born and raised in Jersey (Camden, circa 1954), but I've moved around a lot including Europe twice, but returned several times. I moved out of Jersey for good in '87.

Last edited:
haha. exit 90 Bill. i'm on the shore. oddly. i too lived in camden county for decade before moving back to the shore. the ocean pulls you back, but it's hell on these grills.

I lived in Atlantic City from 1969-1972 before joining the Army and Browns Mills and Mt. Holly after getting out. After TX I got stationed at Ft. Monmouth/Tinton Falls for about 7 months before leaving for IL in 1987. It's been about 3 years since my last "salt water fix" (5 weeks over winter in Hawaii).

Back