Baseball stadiums?

JRicks

TVWBB Member
Weber has a sign in Wrigley field. Sometimes they even have an advertisement behind the batters. Just curious, are there any other stadiums Weber advertises at?

I watch the Giants pretty faithfully (I know, not too smart) I've never seen Weber ever advertise at any games I've seen. Certainly not at AT&T park, BBQing is evil here, and even have spare the air days (can't burn charcoal)

I think it is the logo in left center field at Wrigley. Even the advertisements behind the batter, at times. I read about it, and they said they struck a deal in 2014. Internet is great for useless info, but thought this great site might be interested.

Certainly not at AT&T park, BBQing is evil here, and even have spare the air days (can't burn charcoal)

I hope and pray I never have to experience that here. BBQ is engrained in the culture here, and declaring a spare the air day would cause an uprising.

I hope and pray I never have to experience that here. BBQ is engrained in the culture here, and declaring a spare the air day would cause an uprising.
Yeah, it's no joy living in the republic of kalifornia, 3.5 more years and I'm outta here

I watch the Giants pretty faithfully (I know, not too smart) I've never seen Weber ever advertise at any games I've seen. Certainly not at AT&T park, BBQing is evil here, and even have spare the air days (can't burn charcoal)

Ya know, Chuck, I used to think you couldn't BBQ on spare the air days.....but check this out from the Spare the Air FAQ:

Can I barbeque during a Winter Spare the Air Alert?
Barbequing during a Winter Spare the Air Alert is not prohibited. However, the Air District asks all Bay Area residents to voluntarily reduce air pollution by making clean air choices every day. Reducing or postponing activities that pollute, including barbequing, when the air quality is forecast to be unhealthy, is one way to help reduce fine particulate emissions and improve air quality.

I try to be mindful of "no burn" days, but if I gotta, then it seems that the above implies I can.....

Now, as to the OP's question, I can't recall ever seeing any in-park Weber signage/advertising other than Chicago......

R

Don't think I've seen any Weber ad's on TV watching the Diamond Backs, haven't been to the park though 200 mile round trip from here.
We are blessed with great air up here except when half the states on fire. We are in a no burn anything including charcoal (propane is okay) for the fire hazards. Can't do any welding or use weed wackers or anything that can cause a spark.

No Weber adds here that I have seen at Reds stadium, but I do my part to support the coal industry, gas is used to offset my cooking needs at parties,for veggies,baked potatoas, and such.
I do advertise every time my cookers are covered.

No Weber adds here that I have seen at Reds stadium, but I do my part to support the coal industry, gas is used to offset my cooking needs at parties,for veggies,baked potatoas, and such.
I do advertise every time my cookers are covered.

Ya know, Chuck, I used to think you couldn't BBQ on spare the air days.....but check this out from the Spare the Air FAQ:

Can I barbeque during a Winter Spare the Air Alert?
Barbequing during a Winter Spare the Air Alert is not prohibited. However, the Air District asks all Bay Area residents to voluntarily reduce air pollution by making clean air choices every day. Reducing or postponing activities that pollute, including barbequing, when the air quality is forecast to be unhealthy, is one way to help reduce fine particulate emissions and improve air quality.

I try to be mindful of "no burn" days, but if I gotta, then it seems that the above implies I can.....

Now, as to the OP's question, I can't recall ever seeing any in-park Weber signage/advertising other than Chicago......

R
Today is a spare the air day Rich. So what you BBQing? I'm thinkin some Go Giants Sausages for tonight's 4:30PM game in Atlanta.

You can't tailgate on the North side, but you can on the South side, so why did Weber choose Wrigley?

Tim

I've been to the Nationals, Braves, and Orioles. I've not seen a Weber ad at any of them.

As far a no BBQ daze: no such thing in AL. We cook every day of the year.

Today is a spare the air day Rich. So what you BBQing? I'm thinkin some Go Giants Sausages for tonight's 4:30PM game in Atlanta.

Check the Photo Gallery, Chuck. :)

Was watching Giants, switched to College WS! :(

R

You can't tailgate on the North side, but you can on the South side, so why did Weber choose Wrigley?
Because that's where the money is.;) Plus Weber's always been in the NW 'burbs and you know which way the wind blows up there...

And now that you mention it, it seems like Miller Park in Milwaukee would be a place to advertise as well. Then again, I'll bet 90% of the fans at any given game are already familiar with Weber.

Back