For Sale: 2009 Weber 26.75" One-Touch Gold Kettle $150 San Jose CA

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Having purchased a Summit Charcoal Grilling Center last year, I no longer need this 2009 Weber 26.75" One-Touch Gold Kettle. Asking $150 firm. Includes a crispy cover that needs to be replaced and a photocopy of the original assembly instructions.

I doubt I used this grill more than a dozen times. I bought it in 2009 when Weber first reintroduced the 26.75" model. It has the old-school whitewall tires, the older style aluminum ash catcher, and the old style legs held in by friction. The hinged stainless steel cooking grate is in excellent condition. All this grill needs is a good home and a new cover.

Send me a PM if interested. I will meet anywhere in the South Bay.

JJQ0Peq.jpg

Ix3JEc2.jpg

tm0a1C5.jpg

h8ebtxn.jpg

QPlcHU3.jpg

h1ap1kF.jpg

3BzluhB.jpg

That is a great deal. Having just purchased a 26er I can vouch for how nice they are to cook on.

No takers yet. I'm going to let this run through Sunday, hoping that one of our own will take advantage of this. If not, I'm going to list it on Craigslist on Monday at a higher price. $175? $200? What say you?

That's a very more than fair price when one considers the condition it's in.
Hope it goes to a TVWBB member.

No takers yet. I'm going to let this run through Sunday, hoping that one of our own will take advantage of this. If not, I'm going to list it on Craigslist on Monday at a higher price. $175? $200? What say you?

I say start at $180 and you will get what you actually want for it. I have only used mine once but I am thinking about ideas for my next cook on it. I am going to have to increase my charcoal on hand to cook on this beast.

Someone is going to get a great deal.

I not sure who got the better end of the deal--Rich for buying the grill or me for selling the grill + getting samples of Rich's pancetta and smoked salmon!

Thanks, Rich, it was great to finally meet you, too!

6J6e9HQ.jpg

Back