Fathers Day Cook with Dueling Kettles

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I had to do the inaugural cook on my new 26er and we needed the Performer for Vortex duties so I fired both of them up.

The food.

Got charcoal?

So shiny.

Cooking time.

Smoking with some apple.

Meatloaf and ABT's on the 26er.

Wings on the Performer.

Continued.

Topped the meatloaf with some SBR and added some baby bella's.

The cheesecake I made in the instant pot.

All done.

Meatloaf will be eaten for dinner tomorrow.

For fathers day I got the ash catcher for my 18 kettle and a Weber coal rake.

It was a great Father's day with the family. Thanks for looking.:cool:

Looks like somebody wasted no time putting the 26er to work. And what work it did, some excellent BBQ Pat

That's quite a mouth watering spread you cooked up! I was going to pull the trigger on a 26er last month and at the last minute went with the 22" Master-Touch. It boiled down to space constraints in the garage.

Pat, in a short amount of time you put together a awesome arsenal of Weber BBQ's and a smoker. Way to break in that new 26er.....Bravo

Last edited:
Pat, in a short amount of time you put together a awesome arsenal of Weber BBQ's and a smoker. Way to break in that new 26er.....Bravo

Thanks Jeff. I did catch "Weberitis" pretty quickly. My collection is complete now, I am actually getting rid of a 22" Kettle that does not get much use.

Great looking meal! Does that little citrus tree like living next to the kettle?

The kettle goes in the garage when not in use so the Meyer Lemon tree should be OK.

Back