Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Finally Got a 26er

Katy, TX

I Finally Got a 26er

I have been wanting a 26" kettle to round out the collection and I finally bought one. It was an auction for a NIB 26er. I ended up paying $175 out the door. I think I'm going to list my extra 22 kettle on CL to clear up some space. It's gonna be a great Father's Day.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 14.5 WSM 26 OTG Kettle 22 Original Kettle 18 OTG Kettle Jumbo Joe Gas Go Anywhere, Vortex, Kettle Pizza

AntHome 92025
    You Will Like It A Lot! Congrats. You got a screaming good price on that.
    18.5 & 14.5 WSMs, 26.5 XL, 22.5 Performer, JJ, SJ, Roti Rings, Stackers, Genesis 330, OKJ Highland & Al Pastor Cooker

Orange County CA.
    What a score Pat, I gave up on finding a 26er, and bought another gas assist SS performer instead.
    Bacon....the duct tape of the Gods.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Prescott Valley, Arizona
    Nice Pat, I'd love to have one but really don't need that much space. But you got a great deal on that one. Now if Weber came out with a gas assist 26 performer I might be tempted to sell my existing performer and get a 26er.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Great find. You will love it.
    26.75 Kettle , Smokey Joe Silver, Jumbo Joe, and 18.5" WSM

TVWBB Fan
    Roseville, CA
    Just did my first two racks of ribs yesterday with a fuse burn on my newly acquired, pre-owned 26," from a tvwbb member. I am absolutely SOLD! As a long time 22" guy, I wondered if it would be better than having two 22's going at the same time. Short answer is...YES! I feel like I went from driving a Cadillac in a Weber 22" to driving a Mercedes in a Weber 26."

Not sure how I made it before without a 26?"...but I know I can't realistically go back to a 22" for my day-to-day needs. The fit and finish is just...better.

I love it! And you will too!
    26.75" x 2, Vintage 22", 18.5" x 2

Left Coast
    Congrats on the 26er! Gonna love it, I love mine
    85 78

TVWBB All-Star
    Louisville, KY
    Congrats Pat! (You too Mike!) Now you both can build MiniRKs!!!!
    Ranch Kettle x 2, MiniRanch Gen2 Performer , SS Performer , OTG , OTS, Red MBH, JJ, SJS, Summit 650, Genesis Silver C , Genesis Gold C

San Berdoo, CA
    Congrats 🙌

TVWBB Olympian
    Visalia, CA
    Congrats ! Glad you are happy with it. I was thinking I needed one but I immediately found out that I could not use one. I use a wheelchair so the reach and weight of the lid make it near impossible. No big loss as I no longer cook as much anymore. Enjoy !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast