Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Finally Got a 26er

I Finally Got a 26er

I have been wanting a 26" kettle to round out the collection and I finally bought one. It was an auction for a NIB 26er. I ended up paying $175 out the door. I think I'm going to list my extra 22 kettle on CL to clear up some space. It's gonna be a great Father's Day.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) WSM 14.5 Original Kettle Premium 26 18 OTG Kettle Jumbo Joe Gas Go Anywhere, Vortex, Kettle Pizza

You Will Like It A Lot! Congrats. You got a screaming good price on that.
    18.5 & 14.5 WSMs, 26.5 XL, 22.5 Performer, JJ, SJ, Roti Rings, Stackers, Genesis 330, OKJ Highland & Al Pastor Cooker

What a score Pat, I gave up on finding a 26er, and bought another gas assist SS performer instead.
    Bacon....the duct tape of the Gods.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Nice Pat, I'd love to have one but really don't need that much space. But you got a great deal on that one. Now if Weber came out with a gas assist 26 performer I might be tempted to sell my existing performer and get a 26er.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Great find. You will love it.
    26.75 Kettle , Smokey Joe Silver, Jumbo Joe, and 18.5" WSM

TVWBB Member
    Just did my first two racks of ribs yesterday with a fuse burn on my newly acquired, pre-owned 26," from a tvwbb member. I am absolutely SOLD! As a long time 22" guy, I wondered if it would be better than having two 22's going at the same time. Short answer is...YES! I feel like I went from driving a Cadillac in a Weber 22" to driving a Mercedes in a Weber 26."

Not sure how I made it before without a 26?"...but I know I can't realistically go back to a 22" for my day-to-day needs. The fit and finish is just...better.

I love it! And you will too!
    26.75", 22", 18.5", 18.5"

Congrats on the 26er! Gonna love it, I love mine
    85 78

TVWBB All-Star
    Congrats Pat! (You too Mike!) Now you both can build MiniRKs!!!!
    Ranch Kettle x 2, MiniRanch Gen2 Performer , SS Performer , OTG , OTS, Red MBH, JJ, SJS, Summit 650, Genesis Silver C , Genesis Gold C

Congrats 🙌

TVWBB Olympian
    Congrats ! Glad you are happy with it. I was thinking I needed one but I immediately found out that I could not use one. I use a wheelchair so the reach and weight of the lid make it near impossible. No big loss as I no longer cook as much anymore. Enjoy !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast