26" for $100

John B

TVWBB Pro
20170606_040719586_iOS.jpg

This is slightly banged up as the previous owners Weber summit flew into this one during a pretty aggressive storm. He filed an insurance claim and has a new summit and 26 on the way. I don't need it but I have an addiction so it's now found its way to my back yard. The bowl and lid are in perfect shape, the triangle mostly bent back to shape, and I was able to reattach the ash catcher.

You got a smoking deal!
I cannibalized a CL 26er to make a Performer out of it.
If you pay for a box & shipping, I'll send you a triangle (free) that's in good condition - needs cleaning.

You got a smoking deal!
If you pay for a box & shipping, I'll send you a triangle (free) that's in good condition - needs cleaning.

I will send you a note to start this. This is very kind of you, thank you.

I'd do what Robert did! The problem is, I lack the particular skill set he seems to be quite strong in! I'd call on a cabinet maker and fellow grilled food fan to help with making one of the old style wooden carriage designs or spend some time with a cousin who does have some mad ironworking chops, the problem is I can't seem to be able to get him to work for pork! He wants real greenbacks, well worth it really but, being unemployed it becomes a little more difficult for me.
Doggone it! I just thought of a project I need to modify. He built me a set of steel legs for a plank table arrangement but, we had a "Failure to communicate" one of the dimensions and I need to thin out a 2x10 about 1/8-1/4" so the legs install more easily. Always something!

You got a smoking deal!

Robert, thanks for the parts!
20170613_054809603_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

Back