Hello from Marysville CA!

DarleneMH

Hi everyone. I have been a long time grilling enthusiast and Weber aficionado and recently my husband bought me the Performer Deluxe for Mother's day. Yes, that seems like an odd thing to some people but it was what I had wanted and he does not cook or grill so it's not the Homer Simpson bowling ball gift. LOL I live in Marysville(inside Marysville, not outside the levee ring) and we have two boys ages almost 28 and almost 19. Looking forward to learning and picking up new things to try from everyone!

Darlene
MotoGP Super Fan

I thought so too! He says it was also in his best interest so he can reap the benefits but that is just fine with me. All kinds of cooking, grilling, baking keeps me from needing bail money. LOL

welcome Darlene!
one question for ya.... is he too far gone to LEARN how to grill?
let's hope not... with two boys 28 & 19, i'da thought they'd be grillin' too...

Hey Darlene welcome to the Fourm! I don't usually post here but heck I think you are my closest TVWBB neighbor. I'm just up the road from you in Browns Valley. Can't go wrong with that performer! Welcome to the fourm and I look forward to your cooks! Oh and by the way. Don't check Craig'slist. Nothing there to see in our area ;)

Welcome Darlene and that was an awesome Mothers Day gift for sure. Your going to love that performer and looking forward to seeing some of your cooks. Tell you hubby that your never to old to learn and its lots of fun. We have lots of great cooks and they are always willing to answer questions. Again welcome and just have fun.

Back