Johnsonville Brat's.

James N

TVWBB Guru
Anybody try these before? Apparently they been around for about a year or so don't remember ever seeing them. I probably was just not paying attention like usual.

Anywho sawi commercial for them today and thought I'd ask.

Are you guys kidding???
Johnsonville brats have been around longer than you've been alive! Me, for sure!
Yes, began in Wisconsin, that's why I've known about them nearly my entire life.
Family owned, probably the most well known bratwurst / sausage company in the country!

Not only in the USA, but in almost 50 other countries.
They even have their own bratwurst grill.
https://www.sizzlingsausagegrill.com/

Lmao...Sorry I left out the name of the brats I was writing about...Johnsonville firecracker brats... Now as far as there regular brats go we been eating those for decades lol.

Love the Firecracker Brats!
We stock up on those because they don't sell them in the winter.

Yes, they are good.
Just took some out of the freezer to grill up today, thanks for the reminder.

yLNJJvKg-vqSM2cPTa1Ew6nRO8BD8L1wTHw6fK_a8iHmRFqHC14vv6DJUv2niuZdT908Q22UL9Mm8bUrzt5AsCMsyFvfCjaXjE-GiRSuP4SAwojKM8T5do6p0lV5oCWf6zB5eYFfavGjaItB7WSGqQmjbFA0YGVpBFIbjI3kR0f31q1G19J8EzrV-BQeDPh8LZe5quI2eC9eatMsqK_Ey_UQcz4YzUbTDjdp7KuqG6G3PO5LBdDYFppPTXNirFERt1hkJJCOPw21CG4fUNhNr3aCtn2r3knGe13Hg7LMlhBQYyJ3hRabh_YNayAmbSHcUVxUBIvRVEh1G-DUIqVmLZRFHlGQSclBuEeFIUjYXbnmu3NPc3xM0HuQGwySLmoY61es6RuVV8Sbie9RjC8jA9v02QNMZjOt2WY4I66cfybCeeMrKx3tEinktxmA2nR7GFd6KUZdKQR21A_RJI1Pem2WSmUF504oUHzayKZmU3s2YsA4uUTtdP_BOlNYeAB6O9fV_Al-8lDG85C78KWerlDbDyI13BsNdn04JR7xYaIzH_t5bhViD_IPnZ-v22bu5fO0FeezJQXS3KsFINWhkbVmedj9kgFT_JKbAbWpn5yaIDVZ72G5ow=w467-h618-no

My first brat was a Johnsonville at the June Sprints at Road America, Elkhart Lake WI in 1967.
Back then they were grilled and then sliced in half length ways, and then cut in half at the middle.
They would put 3 of the slices on a hamburger bun. These days they serve the brat whole on a hot dog bun.
Every once in a while I use the hamburger bun method. Johnsonville Italians are pretty good as well.

Been using Johnsonville for years but haven't seen the firecracker, but I wasn't looking for them. I'll give them a try if I can find them.

Johnsonville are the king of brats. I've cooked them too many times to recall and they are delicious. I enjy locally made brats a lot but have never been disappointed by the king of brats!

I have not seen this type of brats so I bought some and tried them a nice spicy kick, great flavor without being over powering.

Back