Summit 650 (2007?) - asking $575

Appears to be '07 Summit 650 nat gasser (early 650's didn't have built in rotisserie motor in sideshelf, so the rot motor etc was optional)

Asking $575 - what say you?? (Pics in link)

https://images.craigslist.org/00U0U_70ZbNjBwEIN_600x450.jpg

Seems like it could be a solid deal depending on condition. I was looking for one and was hoping to get in that $500 price point, although it seems almost fruitless. Check for rust and deterioration. The frames floors and side panels seem to be prone to rust. Additionally, sometimes the chrome on the doors and hangers starts peeling. Some of the stuff is easily replaceable some is more costly, I haven't researched it all completely, a few parts and its ok, if you have a disaster on your hands it gets $$ quick.

I'd definitely take a look if i were you.

As long as there is no rust on the frame and cook box it's a solid deal.. As above poster said, the floor, back panel, and lower side frames where they join are heavily rust prone, as is the cook box in the front where the grates rest and lower sections

We just took three junk s620s today from customers with the above issues

Also make sure each burner lights ok and the ignitors are built into the valves and tend to go, each is about a 30 dollar part or you can just buy a manifold for 160ish. If they don't light but the wire is present and not burned and the metal bracket that directs the fuel into the electrodes isn't rotted, it's probably just spider nests inside.. Bring a ratchet, extension, 7/16ths socket and 3/8 socket, a Philips head, and possibly a 5/16ths if it's the one year they used that to hold on the front panel instead of a Phillips head.. Knobs off,phillips screws or 5/16 bolts on each side, panel will be off..

Back