Stubb's Charcoal...Gone from Lowe's.com?

So I had my online Lowe's charcoal order all planned out with a coupon (so I could take further advantage of the KBB sale) and went to add a few bags of Stubb's Briquettes to my online cart and it said "item no longer available at Lowe's.com?"

Last night they were there?

Going to check the store in a bit and see what the deal is (I'll see if they have been put on clearance).

Anyone know if they are being re-branded or discontinued?

So I had my online Lowe's charcoal order all planned out with a coupon (so I could take further advantage of the KBB sale) and went to add a few bags of Stubb's Briquettes to my online cart and it said "item no longer available at Lowe's.com?"

Last night they were there?

Going to check the store in a bit and see what the deal is (I'll see if they have been put on clearance).

Anyone know if they are being re-branded or discontinued?

Just to throw out there... Lowes.com sucks. I've gotten headaches from them a number of times where you order a product, they say its in stock, you go to pick up, magically, its not what you ordered. or you order it saying its in stock, and the order just gets canceled with no explanation.

I picked up 5 bags of Stubbs briquettes from my local store last saturday when it was on the super sale at $6 a piece. not sure if they are closing it out, I just assumed normal memorial day sale.

Thanks Chris,

Yeah I usually have better experiences with them than with HD.

I live so close to Lowe's I can drive over there in 3 minutes and find out what the deal is. I'll even "sweet talk" a cashier into letting me use my online $15 off of $50 code in the store.

I'll report back later.

So went down to Lowes and they only had 8 bags left in stock.

It wasn't on sale/clearance and the manager said he hadn't heard about it being discontinued. It's just no longer available online for whatever reason.

I meant to post this last week, had a $15/50 coupon and went to add that to my KBB and said not avail....glad we got it sorted out

Wow, never even tried Stubbs yet, and now it's no good? I plan to get a bag, ASAP, and see what I think.

Never ordered anything from Lowes.com yet. I remember when the chain was just local. A relative of the family started a grocery store chain called Lowes Foods, and it's still going.

Back