Kingsford Original 2/18.6lb Twin-Pak $9.88 at Lowe's

John Small

Kingsford Original 2/18.6lb Twin-Pak $9.88 at Lowe's. 5 days only, 5/25-5/29 2017. Limit 2 per customer.

The Conroe Texas Lowes store is stocking up for their Memorial Day Kingsford Sale - lots of big twin packs stacked up.

The sales person said to watch their weekly circular, coming out Tuesday or Wednesday, with the details.

This was GREAT news as I'm down to my last two bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found 15# bags at my local Lowe's store last week for $2.49 each. Cheapest I've ever seen it. Stocked up for now.

Wow, now that's a deal. Maybe a close-out on old inventory?

I think so, it was only at one location and it was only on special for one day.

Dam, thats a score Pat, how many would they let you steal at that price?

I bought six, probably could have brought home more. Problem is my left foot is in a cast and the knee scooter I'm using takes up most of my trunk space.

I think so, it was only at one location and it was only on special for one day.

I bought six, probably could have brought home more. Problem is my left foot is in a cast and the knee scooter I'm using takes up most of my trunk space.

You coulda got several more on the hood....woulda kinda looked odd in Cincho Ranch though...LOL

Keep in mind with lowes those 2 per customer limits may only apply to instore purchases. RO Was a 6 bag limit in store inirdered 13 online no problem

I was at Home Depot today doing a delivery. The receiver said that KBB twin packs go on sale Thursday for the sale price.

I live less than 5 minutes from Lowes and have a few coupons that I plan on using for some KBB (and if the online limit is 2, then I'll round out with some Cowboy Lump/Stubbs to get a further discount).

Last edited:
Just noticed that myself and came here to post - you're too quick for me, Mr. Correll. ;)
If you saw me move you wouldn't say that Jim. :)
HD has the same deal for 4 days only.
I don't remember these going on sale for Father's Day before, but there's a lot of things I don't remember.

Back