Best price for Kingsford

Sam Meyer

What is a good deal on Kingsford briquettes per pound price so we can compare regardless of bag size ? Per pound info appreciated.

That list does show total pounds for multi-bag deals and price per pound. And if you want a great price, some Lowe's stores, mine included, are currently advertising Kingsford at $3.00 for a 15.4 pound bag, or less than 20 cents per pound.

That list does show total pounds for multi-bag deals and price per pound. And if you want a great price, some Lowe's stores, mine included, are currently advertising Kingsford at $3.00 for a 15.4 pound bag, or less than 20 cents per pound.

I will clarify on that page that "Lbs" is total weight of twin-pak.

$3.00??

That's better than Walmart's price of 7.88 for 30lbs.

What's the bar code number for that product?

That is pretty good. My general "rule of thumb" is Kingsford Blue (double 18 or 20? bags) from Lowes or Home Depot for $9.99. Look alive, that deal usually hits Memorial Day Weekend! Stay Tuned!

Our Lowes does not have Kingsford on sale yet. The twin packs are still 19.95!!! I haven't found a good sale anywhere locally yet.

$3.00??

That's better than Walmart's price of 7.88 for 30lbs.

What's the bar code number for that product?
Link: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kingsford-15-4-lb-Charcoal-Briquettes/50330067
but if your stores don't have it at that price, you'll see whatever their price is, if it is even in stock. The website says my store still has some, but I haven't gone there to check since I don't need any more charcoal at the moment (I know this is heresy :) , but I only have limited room to store it).

Last edited:
I found 15.4# bags at my local Lowe's for $2.49 each last week. I guess it was some kind of close out. It was only at that one location.

Back