Kingsford Twin 15's at some Walmart stores $7.88

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Hated to start another charcoal sale thread, but thought this one worthy.
To check your local WM use sku number 43945919 on Brickseek with your zip code.
The closest one to me shows only 8 in stock, others in my area as many as 79.
Not responsible if it shows them in stock, and there's none when you get there. :)

Thanks for sharing, Bob. Was headed to Lowe's this morning for some other stuff and was going to look there. This seems to be a better deal and my local WM shows 96 in stock.

I got stocked up at the last HD deal, still four doubles left, I can last a few more weeks for the 18's to go on sale. Maybe

Thanks for sharing, Bob. Was headed to Lowe's this morning for some other stuff and was going to look there. This seems to be a better deal and my local WM shows 96 in stock.

Well, got to Walmart and the twin packs were $16.98. :( Grabbed some RO though.

Picked up 60 pounds of the stuff last night.

Didn't see any Royal Oak briquettes at all. Last year, the local Walmarts were awash in the stuff, and had a good price on it, but it didn't appear to sell that well until they put it on clearance near the end of summer.

Kingsford Original 2/15lb Twin-Pak $7.88 at Walmart Neighborhood Market in San Jose.

Akp8MMP.jpg

Looks like stock is increasing, my nearest WM did show 8, now shows 107.
I like the fifteens better, easier to get out and put back in my Performer's "trash can" :rolleyes:

Couldn't find any Kingsford specialty packs at Lowe's, or Home Depot, either. Both had Weber charcoal, though, including a four pound sample pack ($5.00) at the Depot. That sample pack must be the same one Weber sent out as free gifts.

Back