Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do YOU store your charcoal?

I store my extra stash in the back of my minivan. That's the best I can do for now.
    18.5", 18.5", 14.5", & Royal Oak Lump / Briquettes

TVWBB Member
    I store my open bags in a tote or cooler. Works pretty good and makes them easy to move.

TVWBB All-Star
    I have a old plate on the wood floor in my yard shed 12x24 stays very dry easy to get to,had 600 plus pounds at one time.

TVWBB Member
    Unfortunately, I have a mouse problem in the garage so I'm currently using cheap 32 gallon recycling bins from Lowe's that were about 12 bucks a pop.. Each one holds about 5 full bags so not a bad deal

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in NY View Post
    Unfortunately, I have a mouse problem in the garage so I'm currently using cheap 32 gallon recycling bins from Lowe's that were about 12 bucks a pop.. Each one holds about 5 full bags so not a bad deal
    Hire a cat.
    18.5", 18.5", 14.5", & Royal Oak Lump / Briquettes

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty James View Post
    Hire a cat.
    Someone here had an issue with the neighborhood cats using his CI skillets as littler boxes, not so fond of the cleaning project that cat habitation might present.
    I'm lucky I guess, my garage does not seem to attract too many critters
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

TVWBB Member
    Haha, a cat isn't a bad idea save for all the residual car chemicals around here... Which is probably a good reason to keep them sealed up anyway

TVWBB Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy F. Lewis View Post
    Someone here had an issue with the neighborhood cats using his CI skillets as littler boxes, not so fond of the cleaning project that cat habitation might present.
    I'm lucky I guess, my garage does not seem to attract too many critters
    I use Coyote Urine for pest control. It even keeps away the skunks and coons. FYI, I saw a red fox run across my property yesterday. It stopped when I opened the door. Two years ago one came out of the tree line about 20 feet from me (2 nights in a row). We just stood there looking at each other for about 10 seconds before it took off. Last year a doe came out of the woods when me and my great granddaughter were riding the mower. I turned the mower off as we stared each other down. She was impressed and "Papa" was a hero. ; ' )
    Bill: WSM 22.5 BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 : Maverick ET-733 : BHG Gas Grill: His & Hers John Deere Lawn Tractors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12