Boilerplate CSS

JToona

TVWBB Member
Is there a text version of the CSS that runs on the HM web interface? I have been going through learning how CSS works and modifying my GUI but am having trouble with some stuff here and there. I used the "Inspect Object" tool in chrome to get the CSS text and modify it, but if someone had a complete(ish) code, that may make it much easier to customize these GUIs and make them super sweet to show off while I'm BBQing. LOL

Here is my interface I've customized so far....any help is appreciated!

http://toonetown.servebeer.com

I'm no good when it comes to that stuff, but I wanted to say your home screen looks awesome!

Thanks!

I seem to have the basics down, but I haven't figured out how to change the symbology in the graph area. IDK if that's possible to do.

Oh, and I have lots of !Important tags in my CSS. From what I've read, that's a dangerous thing to get into, but it seems like that's the only way I can get stuff to change.

Thanks. Doing some PID tuning in preparation for next week. Graph started getting out of whack a little because my I was at like 45%. Set it at 0, stirred the coals and then set it at 0.005. We will see what happens.

What is a logical oscillation of temp around the set point? I think my best has been about 3 degrees. Which is probably within the error of my probes. I have a wsm 18

If you really take the time, and you know your smoker, you can achieve a pretty good flat line. On my UDS I can get it to stay at 230 for many hours until ash build up becomes an issue and I start to see a little movement in the temperatures..

3° is very good and your food won't no any difference

Your food won't know any difference at 10-15 degrees. Hell your home oven is most likely 20-30 degrees or more and it cooks just fine. It's all about knowing when the food is done

Your food won't know any difference at 10-15 degrees. Hell your home oven is most likely 20-30 degrees or more and it cooks just fine. It's all about knowing when the food is done

Here's how inefficient electric ovens are. And this was a well known high end brand!

AcURAMF.jpg

Back