A Weber BBQ Fountain, could be old news, but kinda cool.

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
And the fire pit tops it off.

9MnvZ6Lh.jpg

DiHxOXvh.jpg

At the Yard, Garden & Patio this year, designer Linda Meyer turned the remnants of five Weber barbecues into vessels for fire and water as the centerpiece of her display garden.

Weber should take notice and use that idea at their restaurants. Cleaner water might help a bit though. :)

Thanks for posting. Yes, that would be a drive for me, although the St. Louis location is not too far from Memphis if I ever go back that way.

From the menu...

KETTLE TOUR - We take great pride in our custom made Weber Grills and would be thrilled to give you an up-close look. Just ask your server.

Can't imagine what these look like. I wonder if they resemble the old Hardee's grills of yesteryear? Probably not. Remember the old jingle? Hurry on down to Hardee's, where the burgers are charcoal broiled!

While I'm in St. Louis, I'll look up Bob and try one of his Texas burgers. :cool:

Last edited:
I just got back from St. Louis and the kettles are definitely industrial versions of the Ranch Kettle. Some are even gas. They all have an industrial version of the Summit Charcoal hinge. All are gray rather than black

Back