Odds and Ends

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Here's a few pic's of stuff I've done this past week. Some freezer stock and a loaf of Tartine.

Restocked my bacon stash. Used Bob's recipe on a 10 lb. pork belly. Used 22 WSM pecan for smoke.

This was just under half of the belly.

[/URL

Pulled lid on Tartine Country Loaf. Gave it about 10 more minutes.

[URL=http://s842.photobucket.com/user/sdivecliff/media/Sweeties%20Birthday/DSC_1058_zpsxze3uzsw.jpg.html]

I've posted this chili a few times so just a few quick pic's. Browned the burger in Miller High Life and water.

Added the goodies.

Last edited:
Some freezer stock and a loaf of Tartine.

Here we go again. Another fine looking food product with a name I never heard of.

Some of us southerners don't get out of the area enough.

Great looking images, Cliff. :)

Cliff: Man, that's great looking bread!

"Browned the burger in Miller High Life and water...". IMHO, they're the same thing. LOL!

Another fine looking food product with a name I never heard of.

Sorry Rusty. Made this post in a hurry. I hadn't heard of it either until I got hooked with this bread thing. Tartine is just a type of sourdough bread. This bread is called Tartine Country Loaf, recipe by Chad Robertson.

Cliff with the chilly wind we have going here tonight I want some of that chili! And with some of your beautiful homemade bread... heaven!

Thanks everyone!

Was this a dinner?

No it wasn't Robert. Just some stuff I did during the week. We had the bread with another cook earlier in the week , the bacon was just because I was out and like to have it on hand, and the chili I use mainly for Coney Island Dogs or other hot dog concoctions.

Thanks everyone!

No it wasn't Robert. Just some stuff I did during the week. We had the bread with another cook earlier in the week , the bacon was just because I was out and like to have it on hand, and the chili I use mainly for Coney Island Dogs or other hot dog concoctions.

Bet I can guess what you are having for lunch in the near future. :p

Killer Bacon. I've seen your Chili before and it's most worthy. Amazing what a Miller High Life can do, huh? :)

Back