Grass Green Performer

RussL

TVWBB Member
Anyone know what year C&B sold the Grass Green color?

I have a shot at one new in box and I was curious.

Thanks!

Lol, I'm already on it. Had tomorrow not been mothers day, I would have picked it up then. So next weekend I'll grab it and be thrilled. I really am in love with the color.

On a separate note, some good disc golf around Kalamazoo. Been there a couple of times to play.

Where's East Meadow?
I've been told that there is good disc golf around here, I'd prefer spending an afternoon with a grill.
I remember that offering, color wise but can't be specific, I'm a "basic black and coal" guy.
The manly equivalent to "Basic Black and Pearls" from a fashion standpoint.

Last edited:
East Meadow is in NY. Long Island to be specific. I wasn't planning to get a color, but saw this one and it jumped out at me.

I go all over to play disc golf. A bunch of friends and I have been doing a guys weekend for almost 15 years. One person "hosts" each year. DC, VA, Buffalo, Rochester, Michigan, Nashville and Seattle to name a few.

I suppose it's not that crazy, I've driven all over for other crazy stuff. It might be a little longer a drive than I might make for disc golf (I don't play) but, like I say, I've driven 200 miles round trip for lunch with my wife. I'm nuts but, I do love her!

Anyone know what year C&B sold the Grass Green color?

I have a shot at one new in box and I was curious.

Thanks!

Judging by what it looks like, its a few years old. 2010-2014. I have that one bookmarked on my craigslist b/c its interesting. Realistically they're asking too high a price for it in my opinion. Hopefully you're getting a significant discount from that. You could get a color of your choice new for the $385 they're asking and that would have the metal table.

I agree, the price was much too high. At the end of the day, I feel I am going to be getting a decent enough deal to make the price we agreed on worth it. That and I REALLY liked the color.

awesome.
Funny, I felt the same way about the blue I bought, was hooked on the color and had this urge that I needed to have that one. Only difference was mine was b/c of condition. It took a lot to get it back to nice.
Enjoy the new grill and dont lift by the table, it will break!
If you do want the metal table you can call weber and ask about it. I saw on another forum if you push them a bit to lower the price they'll give it to you for $38 plus shipping. Or wait until it breaks. Mine was replaced under warranty without any hesitation on their part, but mine was broken.

Yeah, I had been following the blue one you ended up with, really like the colors you don't see much. Appreciate the advice on the table. I'm curious to see what kind of condition the whole this is in since I have no idea how long it's been sitting around in the box. Do we know if the warranty kicks in on original purchase or when I put it together and register it?

Register it! I did that with a WSM I got from a member and simply listed it as a gift rather than entering a price. I believe the warranty begins at time of registry. I never thought about a warranty replacement for the table when mine cracked, I immediately,started designating a better one which ended up being made out of old beer vat wood and now contains big th my 22" and the 18". I've been very pleased with the result.

Grass%20Green_zpsv4io89b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picked it up last night, registered it and assembled this morning.

I'm smitten.

I missed a $60.00 blue Performer by fifteen minutes yesterday! Would have been a perfect birthday gift for my wife's son!
There will be another.....

Back