Weber Q grill ID needed

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I am guessing this grill is a Weber Q2XX version grill. It seems to be the older Q200 model, however, the two white knobs on the left front baffle me. I am used to the knobs being on the left side of the grill facing left and not facing forward. Additionally, why are there TWO knobs. One is obviously for the propane flow, but what would the other one be for? And I am used to them always being black.

I am sorry for the crappy photo, but it is all I have. Can some one put a specific model # to this grill and explain the knobs?

Weber%20Q_zpsrkhbfxe6.jpg

OOOPS! I just found out it is a Q300. I had never paid attention to the 300 series before. I am hoping to grab this later today for a good price and put a little work into it and resell it.

You are going to like that Q, they are great cookers and with two burners you have more cooking options. I really get a lot of use, both direct and indirect with mine.

There is not much difference between a 320 or a 300. I think the 300 has a click starter and the 320 has electronic and IIRC there is a second rack on the 320 (which IMO is useless anyway).

Adding a thermometer to a weber Q is simple. I put one on my Q100 and it works great. If you want a genuine Weber thermometer, they will run you about $15. If you don't mind an aftermarket one, they are about half that. The aftermarket ones seem to work just as good. I will probably put one on my Q300.

Back