Hawaiian King BBQ Sauce.

James N

TVWBB Guru
Kings Hawaiian BBQ sauce.

Any of you every tried it yet ? Been meaning to get a bottle of each but been to busy and preoccupied taking care of my dad. The bacon and the spicy sound interesting.

Last edited:
I only saw it on TV last night so I've not had a chance to try any of them yet. They look like they'd be pretty good though

Yes it's made by the same company that makes the bread... Seems to have a lot of positive reviews.

Yes, I have tried it, and it's GOOD!
I also tried their BIG ISLAND LAVA as a overnight marinade on chicken wings
also Very Good

2WeTo5bQuNhkGFzipFpOoQlDJ85-sueOvjydX6J53iPsEk2NpQqDF0Dp7St57DjYoRgo1hYCH6KOs7-OLBDV9uEfDHB_-S3i22uG5aTxEJx6Rf5GFG-7kEUuOLtg5eikJZKo0ok2NSB89wEu7NtIKvZkoasRxPAuf9-z0s3j7P0C-2xYrG6KNIh6yTnHAVxeIXib4bkU-4Pt2eUYlILGqc3WhSrXPePBiFXWJ0M-mLI0U1zrRSdszfy0VwRh-1EinmcBohuAbDfPFmodYTKoy7uTjf0Dl8940LvVhDeEYMhpfNvsrIUtHU7nYcOEwy0Bhwr-acUSkJbcEmG4eIcyH8JRjdhF3ETYfnY5YgM20d4uIdVQ2eRUc6e83MJAWWg_af3BfHX0YPyLxcDjZhBZy8LTkGaxnBto4_h_TVilEziJv6_3ykf8CiL5ta1j_Zr_8t9COY_RIR3jf5wQPJZHe6p9ArLc8GQhHn1qDPX7o8r-fxvyXIi9DuxreYcNeDaSTuI1tZnDQaeRxuX9l5syhaBW_XsokgoFYfc_5XBUaj2L3SnxWUzMZzHkBVokB3K8RPZZgAe8WV0FhTA23896bqEDxySHIZ306ybZTT31hLc26QczN8l6ew=w464-h618-no

Thanks for the response Jim, I'm really looking forward to trying them all once things settle down over here.

Went and bought two bottles of KH sauce today, The Lava and the Smoky bacon. Onlky tried the bacon one tonight on a skillet chesse burger and it was way beyond what I thought it was going to be.... Awesome goodness and loaded with bacon bits and a great somky flavor.

Went and bought two bottles of KH sauce today, The Lava and the Smoky bacon. Onlky tried the bacon one tonight on a skillet chesse burger and it was way beyond what I thought it was going to be.... Awesome goodness and loaded with bacon bits and a great somky flavor.
that is the other we tried, the smoker bacon flavour and I agree with James.

Back