When I'm Thirsty

Richard Garcia

TVWBB All-Star
Sometimes When I light-up the "Q" I like to mix a 3-2-1 100% Aguave Tequila Margarita. So, that's 1 1/2 Oz Tequila,1 OZ Fresh Lime Juice and 1/2 Oz Triple Sec with "Contreau being my favorite. I then put fresh ice with this mix in my German Cocktail Shaker, give it good shake and pour it over a ice-filled chilled "Rocks" glass. Sometimes I add a splash of "Grand Marnier" on top.

So, what is your favorite "poison" while BBQing or Grilling?

Last edited:
I drink whatever I brewed and have on tap in the kegerator. Right now it's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Clone and a Boddington Mild. I have another 7 kegs in the keezer (keg freezer) with another 7 kegs on stand-by. I just hope they all get me through the Summer. If not, I still have over 100 bottles of ciders and meads.

I am also a homebrewer and currently have an English Pale Ale on tap, a Patersbier finishing in the fermenter, with a Watermelon Wheat on deck.

I am also a homebrewer and currently have an English Pale Ale on tap, a Patersbier finishing in the fermenter, with a Watermelon Wheat on deck.

Replaced a dead SNPA with another one the other day. Bottled a Hefe Weizen today. Prosit! ; ' )

It'll be under 70F all week...might be time to brew something.

Back