FS-Weber Summit E-670 Black LP Gas Grill

CVourazeris

SOLD: FS-Weber Summit E-670 Black LP Gas Grill

Thanks everyone...
I have a 3 yr old Weber Summit E-670 Black LP Gas Grill. I am switching to NG from propane and will be selling it. ABT and Home Depot carry this grill for $2,499, new. I am selling this one for $1,200 OBO. Let me know if you are interested.
IMG_05762.jpg

Last edited:
I should tell my brother to buy it, he's in Chicago and actually doesn't own an outdoor cooking appliance. Problem is he's too cheap to shell out for a Charbroil nevermind a summit

It's a great grill at a solid price. Tell him to make an offer. I'd be interested in trades as well. Just be fair. No Lo balling.

Weber stopped the official conversions years back. Of course with you tube you can do everything! Unfortunately I did not want to brave it and cracked a deal with Weber for a NG. I went to school in Kalamazoo (Bronco Alum). You are not that far.

Far enough, sorry.
I blew my disposable funding on a patio project and I simply didn't plan for anything that big.
When did you graduate?

94...I miss the Knollwood Tavern. We actually went to Dallas this year for the Cotton Bowl. It is nice to see a MAC team playing a Big 10 team in such a high profile game.

It's a great grill at a solid price. Tell him to make an offer. I'd be interested in trades as well. Just be fair. No Lo balling.

Nah, he's not even convinced he needs one. I honestly don't know how people live without a grill, it makes cooking a lot of things a LOT easier and better

CV;
Your local propane dealer can probably do the conversion without issue. It would certainly be worthwhile to ask him. Heck, maybe check with your local plumber (in our area plumbers work on gas appliances, etc). That looks to be a WONDERFUL grill..

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back