Thread: Grilled Sriracha Marinated Chicken

TVWBB Member

Grilled Sriracha Marinated Chicken

Rarely do I find a recipe that everyone in the family loves and asks for again and again. This is one of them. Very flavorful and super easy with pretty common ingredients. If you don't have sesame oil, try your local Asian grocer as even Wal-mart is kinda expensive. I just skipped it the first time I made it, but I keep it handy now as it is pretty awesome stuff.

https://www.charbroil.com/community/...nated-chicken/

Made this tonight and both kids said: "Dad, can you make this every night?". We all really enjoyed it. I went with the 2tbs of Sriracha, but the kids and I thought it was hardly noticeable. The flavor was there, but we didn't get a lot of heat. Think I'll go w/ 3 next time. Thanks for sharing.
    ; ; ;

TVWBB Member
    I'm really glad your family liked it Jim. I love finding recipes like this. I use 3 tbs of sriracha in it, but personally couldn't tell from tasting there was any sriracha, but it is so flavorful. I usually have leftovers and we like to put them on a nice salad with a sweet Vidalia Onion dressing. It makes for a really nice flavor contrast.

Thanks for sharing, I have saved the recipe. Planning on using it on some chicken thighs.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) WSM 14.5 Original Kettle Premium 26 18 OTG Kettle Jumbo Joe Gas Go Anywhere, Vortex, Kettle Pizza

Looks killah! I'm thinking this will turn into dinner tonight!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett