Go Anywhere came to work.

~Mark~

TVWBB Pro
I picked up a Go Anywhere last week at Balyworld, after I saw a link on here showing them discontinued.
$15.00 later I had another Weber in my arsenal.
ry%3D480

This will be used almost strictly for sausage and dogs.
Set it up at lunch today and fired off a bunch of Ballpark dogs.
ry%3D480

After reading the reviews for this I didn't have very high hopes, but it did a GREAT job.
ry%3D480

I heated up some B-Beans for a side.
ry%3D480

Talk about keeping everyone happy at work.

sure beats a George Foreman "grill"!

It sure does. It was quick to set up, and clean up. I was happy with how hot it got.
I sure wouldn't want to cook anything greasy on it. You'd almost have to take it down to parade rest to get it cleaned, but for dogs it's perfect.
I have a small tool bag that's big enough to put a gas bottle, regulator, needle nose pliers, small nail brush, and a small can of pam. in operation the regulator sticks out past the carry handle where if left there after cooking it'd surely get broken. I use the needle nose to pull the retainer ring so I can remove the regulator and keep it inside the bag and out of harm's way when not cooking. I put the bag on top of the cooking surface and when the lid is on there's no rattling.
I do like this little grill.

Barb and I had a Go Anywhere when we had our travel trailer must have had that thing for ten years or more. Dogs, burgers, steaks it did it all. Great little grill and you're smart to remove the regulator when you put it away, trust me I know.

Handy little grill. My wife bought me a Go Anywhere, charcoal version. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. Next time on the road for sure. Nice looking dogs.

The Go Anywhere is awesome, like Rich said we had ours when we did camping and it was great. Those dogs look yummy also.

For many years this has been our go to portable camp stove during fire bans. Breakfast lunch and dinner gets cooked on it. Bacon, eggs, pancakes in a cast iron skillet or griddle on top of the grate. Hot dogs, burgers, grilled cheese, steak, tri tip, chicken, even veggies sometimes! We even have baked chocolate chip cookies! Definitely good for more than just dogs and sausage.

That is an awesome and versatile grill. We had a similar Charbroil brand for years for camping. I would have much rather have had a Weber.

Thanks for the kind words.
I've used this grill twice more now.
Once to cook bacon and eggs in a 9" CI
and once to make toasted cheese with ham and pickles.
I've been keeping it in my car, and it's become very handy.

Back