T-Bone, Taters & Grilled Romaine

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I hadn't had a T-bone in a long time and they were on sale so we had some steak for dinner.

1.5# T-bone with EVOO and S&P.

The coals look ready.

I cheated on the potatoes, I cooked them for 8 minutes in the Instant Pot before I threw them on the grill.

On with the steak.

It's getting close.

Resting.

I put some EVOO and S&P on some romaine lettuce while the steak was resting.

And then I grilled it.

All done.

Served on a paper plate with a cheap cabernet.

This was a tasty dinner, I'm not going to wait so long between T-Bones next time. Thanks for looking.

Looks awesome, Pat! I think that T-bone is teetering on the edge of being a Porterhouse with that much filet attached! Nicely done, sir.

Rich

Killer Steak Pat! Don't you love those lil' taters? I may never eat a large tater again

That is one awesome meal you did Pat. I love the plated pic, that's called easy clean up.

Perfectly Barbecued T-Bone Pat, also love the little taters with the crunchy skin, and the romain lettuce. Two thumbs up.

Pat I like everything about that dinner. The cut of meat is beautiful. And then you cooked it perfect. I showed Kim the grilled romaine and she is all in. We also often share such a huge and delicious cut of meat. Paper plates and inexpensive wine. That is really our kind of dinner. Love it!!!

The steak and taters look great. I have never seen grilled romaine before. Something new to try!
How long did you grill it?

The steak and taters look great. I have never seen grilled romaine before. Something new to try!
How long did you grill it?

Not very long, no more than a couple of minutes. I like it because it changes the texture and you really don't need any dressing on it.

Back