Salmon and Greens.

Matthew

TVWBB Pro
Love Salmon and Asparagus. And love the fact that my kids eat both.

Plated.

Taste A+

Presentation. Lacking

Salmon & Gus, that's the good stuff! I've yet been able to make Salmon any good over charcoal. Will need some pointers

Outstanding salmon cook Matthew. I've been eyeing the salmon in the stores lately. Saw some nice halibut fillets also.

I think your plate shot was great as that is all I need for a great dinner, nicely done I bet it had good flavor from the coals.

I have always done skin on, no flip. Indirect, full baskets, herbed butter at about 3/4 way through. A nice big fillet (1-11/2 lb.) wild salmon, about 12 minutes MAXIMUM. It's always nice and moist. I really love doing a whole big fillet for six with a couple of nice bottles of wine, good conversation, and a nice summer evening!

Great looking salmon Matthew. Looks delicious. I always cook my salmon indirect on the grill. I like how yours turned out.

Great looking salmon Matthew. Looks delicious. I always cook my salmon indirect on the grill. I like how yours turned out.

Was in a Hurry... lol I just cook fast unless I am smoking or not really in a hurry.. I am SO glad the Kids like this meal.. One won't eat Burgers, Bacon, or ANY meat besides Seafood or Chicken.

I have always done skin on, no flip. Indirect, full baskets, herbed butter at about 3/4 way through. A nice big fillet (1-11/2 lb.) wild salmon, about 12 minutes MAXIMUM. It's always nice and moist. I really love doing a whole big fillet for six with a couple of nice bottles of wine, good conversation, and a nice summer evening!

These were about 1 and .75 of a pound. I was in a hurry, or usually I cook them slightly off the heat..Just Rosemary and Garlic seasoning.. and EVOO...

Back