320 Free to a good home

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Well the apple don't roll far from the tree...The 320 no longer fills the bill for my daughter. It's in very good shape and if you like these clamshell type BBQ's, you like this guy. You will have to pick it up, PM me to arrange that. I don't to bother shipping it. I'm going to keep the bottle, so if you don't have a bottle, you will need one. If no one here wants it, I'll put it on the curb for free. Like I said, it's in very good shape and if you like these, you'll love this one. If I had the room, I'd cut the front of it and make it a dedicated pizza cooker, but I have a lot of Webers, and there's just no place for this guy. You can see it in the below thread when I gave it to her.

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?62361-Good-Bye-320

George ......Chuck doesn't live nowhere near you...Probably att least 100 miles away...For the life of me can't recall the city he lives in.. But it's not near you.

Yes, I'm in East Contra Costa, anyone interested can PM me, I'll be around most if not all this weekend

Somebody came and got it late last night. I had a couple PM's over the weekend, and it was gone this morning. Hopefully it was someone on this forum

Back