Blackstone 36" Griddle Review

MikeCantell

TVWBB Pro
Bought 1 this past week end and it works great. I have found the 1 flaw that I will have to address asap which is the drain. They put a small dab of weld under the drain hole to make it funnel into the cup and its not working well.A 3/8" barbed hose connector will be installed along with a tube of some kind to run into a bucket. It's not fire grilling but another tool to make life easier and add some variety,have made a bunch of food on it with great results. pancakes for the grandkids were easy to do and I let them flip their own :D

A high temp hose and it should be fine,will post the results when I get it done,rained here all day any didn't get any thing done I should have,getting older sucks lol

I'm debating picking up one of these. The drain issue has me hesitating. Any updates on your mod idea?

Made the mod and it works well,they redid the drain and have made them fancy now with lids and draws ,wish I had waited to get the upgraded but mine works just fine ,

Just plain steel, I wouldn't buy a coated, not sure how well the stainless are made, some of the carts are SS but not sure about the griddle its self, got the grandkids for the next 5 days and it will be put to use several times ,sorry I'm late to reply work gets in the way lol

Almost bought a 36" at the last Black Friday sales but ended up with a Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone. Next sale...

Back