No default configuration

John Bostwick

TVWBB Wizard
How do you reset the HM nmwith the new update? I forgot what the password was on one of the HMs I'm working on, so I went to reset it and it won't reset and just says No default configuration.

I'm not sure how it can't have a default configuration, that's strange and I can't reproduce that. There is a bug in the reset now, it appears to not fully reset. WHEEE something else to fix.

But to reset it you can just re-image the SD card and it won't redo the config (assuming it already is on a recent snapshot, if not then it will take two re-images to get it back to stock).

Same problem here with the new snapshot. A "Reset Config" doesn't reset the password and also shows "No default configuration" on the display.

Hmmm, Could this be a version conflict?

When I write the image to a completely wiped SD card and when I flash the AVR with the bundled firmware all seems to work fine. Don't get the "No default configuration" error anymore.

Yeah I know why the reset config itself doesn't actually reset the configuration properly, but I can't reproduce the "No default configuration". Every time I flash a new firmware it generates a new default.tar.gz file in the config partition no matter what method I use and what the state of the SD card was prior to flashing.

On those where it doesn't work, are there any error messages about mmcblk0p4 in the Status -> Kernel Log? Are there any files in /mnt/mmcblk0p4?

Back