Classic Thermapen Only $59! Lowest Price Ever!

Easily worth the money. I've used cheap ones, I've used cheaper (but not quite cheap) ones. I have a Mk 4, and it is truly incredible. If I didn't have that, I'd be jumping on this deal- that's a great price. I'm tempted to grab one anyway for my father... Father's Day IS coming up, even if it's a couple months off still.

Nice deal! The Thermapen works great, thought the features of the MK4 have me longing for one. I may just sell my Thermopen here and order Mark IV.

Yes, Thermapens are worth the price. They are an investment that pays dividends for many years.
I've had my Classic for about 7 years and replaced the batteries one time.
Part of the housing and clear display cover have been cracked for 3 or more years, but it still works like a champ.
No clue how it got cracked, never dropped, it was a drawer mishap, possibly an unprovoked attack by one of my bear paws.

If I didn't have a few thermpops I'd jump on that deal, but the thermapops work very well also just not quite as fast.

Thanks Chris I ordered one in black. Worked out to be $62.99 with shipping (no tax)
It arrived today. You unfold it and it instantly reads the air temp and you pinch the tip and it very quickly reads your body temp. But if that don't sell you this will. It comes with a 0.35 OZ of Jelly Belly assorted flavors :cool:

Back