Why should someone buy Weber's Greatest Hits?

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jamie,

I'm sure this is a question that some hardcore Weber fans are thinking but may be too polite to ask, so what the heck, I'll ask!

Many of us already own all the Weber cookbooks from over the years. Why should someone who already owns all those books buy Weber's Greatest Hits?

For the guy or gal who's new to grilling and barbecuing, is Weber's Greatest Hits the one book they should definitely purchase?

Like you, I own a ton of bbq books. When my bil wanted to learn how to smoke, I gave him Smoke & Spice.

Good question, Chris. I can relate. I own quite a few Weber books, too. Oh wait, I wrote all those Weber books. So why would someone with access to all those recipes want a collection of the best. Well, at some point you are probably going to want to cook something you haven't tried before. Sure, you could flip through thousands of page of recipes, but wouldn't it be nice if a lot of Weber fans helped you narrow down the options to about 125. That seems more manageable AND this the big thing ... you know each recipes is a total winner. Hey, I've developed more than 2500 recipes. Some are better than others. Wouldn't you like to have a collection of the very best as voted on by Weber fans? Sometime only the best will do, right?

Yes, and I should mention that every recipe comes with a brand new full-page photo. Personally, I think the book has some of the most spectacular food photography I've have ever seen. Ray Kachatorian did some awesome work. You might have seen his work before in books by Giada de Laurentis and by chef Curtis Stone. Now he had grilling sexy. Or maybe it always was sexy....

Back