Recommendation on new 22.5 cover?

THarper

I've had my 22.5 for about 3 years now and the cover is weathered pretty bad. The vinyl is cracking and breaking off creating holes where rain/snow get in.

I cant seem to find an official Weber cover. It's not listed on their site.

Does anyone have any recommendations for my 22.5 WSM?

I've had my 22.5 for about 3 years now and the cover is weathered pretty bad. The vinyl is cracking and breaking off creating holes where rain/snow get in.

I cant seem to find an official Weber cover. It's not listed on their site.

Does anyone have any recommendations for my 22.5 WSM?

Contact Weber customer service via email along with a picture or two of your weathered cover. When I contacted them they asked for a photo and then were kind enough to send me one with the new cover material. Weber customer service is great and it is a much better cover in my opinion. If nothing else you'll at least get the part number for the cover.

Contact Weber customer service via email along with a picture or two of your weathered cover. When I contacted them they asked for a photo and then were kind enough to send me one with the new cover material. Weber customer service is great and it is a much better cover in my opinion. If nothing else you'll at least get the part number for the cover.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

I just got the new weber cover in. I wish I had thought to call Weber. I just ordered one from amazon.

Old Cover

New Cover.

The new one fits looser than the old one. It's definitely a lighter weight material. I think it will hold up better to weather, but I doubt its going to prove to be all that waterproof.

This is another one that is pretty good. I have a different model for my Genesis 1000 and 22.5 OTS that I really like. I almost wish I had bought this one, but I'll hold my judgement on the new weber one until it rains.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004UQQOC8/tvwb-20

Why don't you just use a large garbage bag under the old cover if you leave it out over winter? Dedicate the new one for summer use only. It'll keep the new one looking newer longer.

I have an oversized 2 car garage so the only time mine is out of the garage is when I'm using it.

Back