Bottlekeeper: Keep your beer bottle cold (and concealed)

Looks OK. But, after living in Europe, I haven't drunk beer from a bottle or a plastic cup since 1975. I know...I'm a beer snob with about a 200 beer glass and mug collection. :) :eek:

Interesting concept. Price turns me off. Plus I no longer drink beer really cold, just near room temp. Also beer is much better out of a glass, preferably one made for beer. But otherwise a great concept for those that need a cold one constantly at hand.

Now if that had a way to put a straw through the lid your beer could be 100% incognito...... :)

bought one two summers ago.
My favourite American Milwaukee Brewed beer bottle, Miller High Life, did not fit.
Oh, sure, it slid inside, but to screw the bottom of the unit closed AND screw the plastic top back on, impossible.

Mine was returned and I was reimbursed.

Interesting concept. I pour mine in a fake YETI SS tumbler I got from Walmart for $10. It holds 2 beers and keeps them cold for hours. Great for tennis matches in parks where beer drinking is frowned upon.

Theres a test done between the yeti and the Ozark tumbler and believe it or not the Ozark was slightly better and at a way better price too.

Back